1. Yes, you've had a rotten week. What better reason to do something that feels great? Touch is relaxing, and orgasm is a welcome relief from muscle tension and mental strain.
2. You know what they say, charity begins at home! But don't just have pity sex. You're partner's probably had a rotten week, too. Why not give your partner a gift that you can both enjoy?
3. You'll feel more desire. Sex is a rewarding activity and your brain may wake up and start to want more. The more you avoid sex, the less you may want it. Go for it tonight and see what happens.
4. Sex takes the years off. It's true. Research shows that couples that are sexually active look ten years younger on average than their nonsexual peers.
5. Sex is good for your health. Sex can help pump up the heart rate, so while it is not exactly a cardiovascular workout, it does oxygenate the body. Bringing oxygen to your body's cells helps them to function properly.
6. Sex is a pain reliever. Many women report that sex helps angelreturn username to relieve menstrual tension. Also, sex has been shown to relieve migraine and arthritis pain in some women. Natural endorphins and opioids, both natural pain relievers in the brain, can help what ails you.
7. Sex helps you feel connected. Most couples report that one of the reasons they have sex is to feel closer. If you want to maintain real intimacy in your relationship, have sex.
8. Sex is fun. Hey, what better form of entertainment is there than lying in bed with someone and touching them all over? Life is tough. Sex is one of life's pleasures. Enjoy some tonight.
9. Sex helps you sleep. After orgasm, prolactin helps to relax and calm most people. So if you haven't been sleeping well, try sex. Think how much better you'll feel in the morning.